Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introduction

I finally did it
I have wanted to do this FOREVER
And I finally got to it
This is a blog about GARDENING
Totally a geek thing, this is true
But still, it's something I love and so hey, join in

This is a blog about Real People
I am not a professional
I'm not a landscaper
I'm not an architect
I'm not a professional gardener
And you know what?
Most people aren't.
So this is a blog for NORMAL people
Who have real lives, and real budgets
And real problems
Who have kids and dogs and naptimes and bad days
And who don't get paid to design flowerbeds
And who shop for plants with babies in the cart jumping around
And who want to still have a cool yard
And have their plants live and look good
So this is my blog
The main goal: share the things I know and figure out
Because while I don't know it all
I have found that I actually know a lot sometimes
And if I don't know how to do something
I'd like to find out
And so maybe someone out there knows
And can tell me!
So we can all learn
So WELCOME!
To me and You

No comments:

Post a Comment