Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Double Your Harvest with a Second Planting, Plant Now for Fall Veggies: Gardener's Supply

So many articles about vegetable gardening are irrelevant to Bakersfield but this article is actually really good! A few tips on year round gardening that are really good.

Also on this article is a link to a book called The Winter Harvest. It's a book about some people who run an actual commercial garden on a small plot and how they do it using green houses. I don't have a green house so what I saw I was mostly like, huh, wish I had a greenhouse so I could do some of this... there's always someday I guess.

But the MOST interesting thing though is a publisher that is listed at the end, along with several publications: they publish books about gardening and being organic and etc etc, and several titles looked really good... think I might order a catalog... :)  Titles like: Holy $hit :), and Perennial Vegetables, Salad leaves for all seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment